Eight Barg Coffin Partners Honored by Northern California Super Lawyers
July 14, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO, July 14, 2011 - Super Lawyers has named seven Barg Coffin Lewis & Trapp, LLP attorneys as 2011 Northern California Super Lawyers, and one attorney as a Northern California Rising Star.
Published by Thomson Reuters, the 2011 Northern California Super Lawyers list is compiled through peer nomination and research. Approximately 5% of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Sixty-six percent of the firm’s partners were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, and the practice areas represented include business litigation, class action/mass torts and environmental litigation. The following Barg Coffin attorneys have been selected as Super Lawyers, and all named this year are returning Super Lawyers honorees:
- John F. Barg, Partner – Environmental
- Richard C. Coffin, Partner – Environmental Litigation
- R. Morgan Gilhuly, Partner – Environmental Litigation
- Brian S. Haughton, Partner – Environmental
- Stephen C. Lewis, Partner – Class Action/Mass Torts
- Marco Quazzo, Partner – Business Litigation
- Marc A. Zeppetello, Partner – Environmental
The 2011 Northern California Rising Stars list recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the region – those who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Approximately 2% of the Northern California Bar received the distinction, including the following Barg Coffin attorney:
- J. Tom Boer, Partner – Environmental Litigation