David Metres to Moderate at Bar Assocation of San Francisco CLE Panel "PFAS Risk, Remedication, and Reason - Where We Are Headed"
By David M. Metres
July 31, 2019
Attorney David Metres will moderate a panel discussion called "PFAS Risk, Remediation, and Reason - Where We Are Headed."
DATE: Tuesday, September 10, 2019
TIME: 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Bar Association of San Francisco, 301 Battery Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco
PRESENTED BY: The Environmental Law Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Alex MacDonald, Senior Engineer at the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Dr. Mary McDaniel, DO, JD, MPH, Vice President and Medical Director at Intrinsik, Ltd.
- Dr. Amy Wilson, Ph.D., PE, Principal Engineer and Technical Director at TRC Companies, Inc.
- David Metres, Associate, Barg Coffin Lewis & Trapp, LLP (Moderator)
- Quick Primer on PFAS
- State of Law and regulation of PFAS in CA
- Risk Evaluation
- Source Identification
- Remediating PFAS - Options and Experience
- The Aerojet Experience - A PFAS Case Study Here in California
- Communicating the Risk - Approaches and Challenges
MCLE Credit: 1.5 hours
TO REGISTER: Click here.